The Saint Mary Garden needs your help. Last year, the Kindergarten children helped plant a beautiful vegetable garden in the courtyard. This year we want to expand our garden so we can provide all of the school children an opportunity to try different vegetables as well as support the Saint Vincent DePaul Society Food Pantry.
Please help us build and fill our new garden boxes.
• Who: Parents, children, friends, and family members interested in helping our garden grow
• When: Tuesday, March 27,2012
• Time: 9:00- The Job is Done
• Where: Saint Mary Courtyard
• What to bring: A good attitude, cordless drill with wood bit (if possible), work gloves, camera, water and snack
• Questions: Contact Mrs. Olsen at email@example.com
Also check out the journal entries from the Kindergartener's working on their seedlings!